Friday, November 7, 2008

All you fellow east coasters!

This post is totally off the subject of photography..but i had to share. Ok for those who don't know me well.. i have been know to, on a whim ,get in my car and drive From Watsonville to San Francisco  when i have a craving for some New- York -Style Pizza. As a native New Yorker- it is something that i totally miss and of course all of the other great food.. decent deli's ect. oh and my family too! I heard about a place in San francisco, Miller's East Coast Deli-claiming to be a NY style deli with -fresh bagels flown in daily..egg cream sodas.. black and white cookies. I am so there! I had to meet with a client up in the city the other day and afterwards- saw the perfect opportunity.. i practically ran there.. Miller's East Coast Deli does not disappoint. It is authentic. I had a perfect corn beef sandwich...piled high..dressed  with russian dressing. Thank you Miller's- Fantastic and damn delicious!! so check it out at 1725 Polk street -check out the link above to their website.

Oh..ok maybe i can still make this post somewhat photography related. Also checked out the Fraenkel Gallery. They currently have a collection of Richard Avedon's work- which was amazing!! enjoy the pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment