Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holman Ranch, Carmel Valley Wedding- John + Lyric















During my first consultation with Lyric our conversation touched on love, marriage, family values and just about everything in between. I knew within minutes that I wanted to photograph her wedding.  Although, I didn't meet John until their engagement session, I could tell instantly how much they just adored each other and were so in love!

Their wedding was held at the beautiful Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley. An awesome venue with  incredible views and a super great staff. It was an honor to share in John and Lyrics big day and was fun to get to know all of their friends and family. Here are a few of my favs from the day- enjoy!! Did I mention there was a fire dancer- Wow - that was a first and truly remarkable!






2 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED THERE IN SEPT! That is all. I am freaking out. And I am the groom. =)

    ReplyDelete