Monday, June 21, 2010

Josh + Ning's Commitment Ceremony


I was so honored to take part in Josh and Ning's commitment ceremony and it was an exceptionally beautiful day in so many ways!! I am really good friends with Josh's brother and that is how we first met. A good while back , Josh was about to embark on some traveling and a little walk about... Thailand was the first of his many stops along the way. I believe it was night before he was to leave and perhaps a little more wine than I had anticipated.... I said something to the effect of " I am looking forward to meeting your wife" little did I know at the time how true this would be! Thailand was the only stop for Josh..hahaha he met Ning..that was that . After a long courtship then a long distance relationship- they were wed in Thailand.

I finally had an opportunity to meet Ning and I know why he fell in love. Ning is a remarkable women who is sweet, kind and with just the right amount of sass! I am so happy for the both of them and wish them the best future together!!









No comments:

Post a Comment