Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eric+ Erin Tie the Knot, Peachwoods, Santa Cruz CA

Wow ..what can I say about Eric and Erin....two of the most real, sincere and caring people I have met. I am always impressed when you meet people for the first time and you walk away feeling like you really know them-well that's Erin and Eric.

Seeing the two of them together..um well it is like they just fell in love- they just adore each other and is the sweetest thing ever!!

Their guest gathered at Peachwoods located in Santa Cruz to witness their union where a family member performed their ceremony. ( I always love this..makes it so personal). Their reception followed immediately after,there was not a dry eye in the house during Erin's dance with her Dad. (yes, that includes me too)! It was a super duper day with an amazing cast of characters! Thanks you guys for allowing me to share in all of your special moments!

Thanks to Brian Bishop of Brian Bishop photography for all of his help as our second shooter for the day- he did an amazing job and was a true pleasure to work with- see below of some of his images he capture of the boys getting ready!
















No comments:

Post a Comment