Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What Is The Sweetest Thing Ever?


Eric + Andrea getting married thats what!! I am so incredibly happy for the two of them! Eric and Andrea are two of the most genuine people you will ever meet and make for the perfect couple. Eric and I have been great friends over the years and when I first met Andrea... I truly hoped she was the one!! I could not have felt more honored to take part in their wedding day!! Cheers you guys!!

A amazing day was had by all, Thank you to all of the wonderful staff at Oceano- you truly rise above !! Thank you Brian for being our second photographer-(Brian Bishop Photography) you rocked it!! Nicole + Amy at (Nicole Lisanne Weddings & Events), I can not thank you enough for all of the care with Eric + Andrea and the attention to all the details you served up. You are both are such a pleasure to work with! Adrian ( Sound in Motion) what can I say.. as always..Awesome - great working with you !























No comments:

Post a Comment