Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wink Photography's Web Site Is Now Live


2008 proved to be a great year for Wink Photography and 2009 is shaping up to be even bigger! I am super excited to announce that the new wedding gallery is up and running at: 

The site contains all new pictures...ok some old favs as well. You will find useful information about my services for all of those brides looking for just the right photographer! I hope that the updated site conveys my approach and style in creating beautiful wedding day images. Be sure to book mark the blog as well, as I will be updating it often with newly engaged couples, featured vendors and useful tips.

I will be accepting a few more weddings this year and encourage you to contact me for more information at 831.601.6407. I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment