Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Engagement Session-Santa Cruz, CA.















I was super excited to work with John and Lyric over the weekend during our engagement session. Initially, when I met with Lyric- I pretty much knew  almost instantly that I wanted to work with her on her "big" day! She is a super sweet and kind person.. very easy going and a pleasure to know- I met John  for the first time at the engagement session and I can see why these two found each other! John is just as awesome!  

The engagement session was super fun- I was so excited that these two wanted to actually get in the water.. and have some fun! It was not exactly warm out- So thank you for being so spontaneous!!  Here are some of my favs- enjoy..please feel free to leave comments... or thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment