Sunday, May 24, 2009

Matt + Elaine's Engagement Session










Elaine and Matt both live in So. Cal. I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive to work with them since, Elaine works in the film industry. I was a little intimidated- I got over quick though! I had an instant connection from our first conversation and I knew I wanted to work with them both of  their "big day"!

I was super excited when Elaine mentioned doing a Bonnie + Clyde- themed- photo engagement session!! I loved the idea and thought my hubby's car would make a nice prop and addition to to the shoot and would add some character! The location is a private apple orchard and was perfect! 

I had a blast photographing Elaine and Matt's Engagement session, It was a lot of fun. They were very comfortable in front of the camera and did such a fantastic job! Thanks guys! enjoy the pics


No comments:

Post a Comment