Monday, May 17, 2010

Dillion + Lucy







Dillion and Lucy's Mom, Jodi won a Wink Photography gift certificate thru Liz Guthrie and The Las Madres playgroup of San Jose. If you are not familiar with this great support organization please take a few moments to take a looksy here: Las Madres and a shout out to Liz- who is an amazing person,mom wedding consultation and about a million other hats she wears! You can find out more about Liz here: San Jose Wedding Consultants.

I was really excited to work with this family, both Dillion and Lucy are so adorable!! Dillion is super spunky, good natured and full of great energy and personality.. Lucy took my breath away! She was no diva during our photography session.. she entertained all of our ideas like a true champ- never fussed or cried! Great company for a great afternoon- thanks guys..enjoy

Oh- yes for those who might not know- Yes, I do offer gift certificates. They are offered in many shapes and sizes and make a perfect gift for any new mom,family and great for baby shower gifts! I do extend discount-credit opportunities for any established clients purchasing new gift certificates- my way of saying thanks for referring new clients my way. Any questions..don't hesitate to contact me for details! enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment