Friday, May 14, 2010

Wink Photography - Studio Grand Opening!

It is great to be blogging again! It has been long overdue. I took some time off to focus on getting my new studio space in up and running order and I could not be happier!!! I learned so many things about myself through the process.. mostly that I am seriously lacking in the patience department and that my husband has all of mine!! I can't thank all the good folks who came out to paint,hammer, scrub,pull up nasty carpet and about a million other horrible task!!!

April 1st marked a milestone event for me personally and for Wink Photography. After finally securing a studio space we had our Grand Opening. Thank you to all who came out to help celebrate!! We had a wonderful evening and could not have been possible without you! As many of you know, I share a space with some sweet+ savory individuals.. hahah

Wink Photography is located in Soquel, nestled in a beautiful loft space above a commercial kitchen. Which I am now learning, is seriously counter productive for all of my meetings and photo- sessions.. seriously what was I thinking with all of the great aroma’s being kicked out by my wonderful husband, Loren of Rib King Bar-B-Que, Edith Meyer of Edith Meyer Wedding Cakes and Erin Justus of Companion Bakers???? Yep.. it is a one stop shop!!

A great new benefit to having the studio space is that I will now additionally be offering many new “in house” portrait session . In the plans for the ladies I will be soon offering Boudoir sessions. I. Cant. Wait… These sessions are so much fun. A unique opportunity to celebrate yourself , while providing the perfect gift for your special loved one!

Also, Children's Mini sessions will now be available. I believe all the little things make up the whole and I think it is so important to capture all the small in between moments of your child’s life. These portraits will be an intimate glimpses into your child’s uniqueness.

Head Shots- Who said these need to be boring? Not me!

I am also looking forward to start working on some personal projects - so if you have anything in mind- hit me up- I would love to chat about it.

Stay tuned as I move forward in the new space and will be offering many new products and services. Of course, if you would like to schedule a portrait session or have any questions please feel free to contact me!









1 comment:

  1. OMG, love it!!!!! I wish I could have been there. Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete