Tuesday, September 21, 2010

John + Janette's Engagement Session





John and Janette are a super fun couple and it was really great to get to know them both better during our engagement photography session. Super mellow...funny and they are both into all things old and vintage.. super cool- because i too love it. Definitely a bonus to find an old truck at our location..I think they were just as excited as I was!!

I can not express enough how much I prefer to do engagement sessions prior to any couples big day. It gives us all a chance to work together and get to know each other better so that on the big day everything flows together effortlessly! I usually do not really put any time limit on the sessions and I love to choose locations that either have specific meaning to you or tells a little something about the two of you.

Thank you John and Janette for sharing a great afternoon with me...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment